[c-nsp] NCS-5001 - sweet...got one in the lab

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 18:09:37 EST 2016

It's amazing right?
How old school now seem the LC with 1x 100GE port (like what am I supposed to do with that crap).
Now there are 10x 100GE port LCs, and soon there will be 20 or 24port 100GE cards introduced -like there used to be 24x10GE not that long time ago.

Regarding the Wi-Fi:
If we consider exponential growth (every 18 months)
802.11ac 1000 Mbps ->16.5 years ->802.11buja 2048 Gbps

But for now I'll just ask "what will you do with Watson" :)

adam

        Adam Vitkovsky
        IP Engineer

T:      0333 006 5936
E:      Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
W:      www.gamma.co.uk

This is an email from Gamma Telecom Ltd, trading as “Gamma”. The contents of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. This email is not intended to create any legal relationship. No one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or forward all or any of it in any form (unless otherwise notified). If you receive this email in error, please accept our apologies, we would be obliged if you would telephone our postmaster on +44 (0) 808 178 9652 or email postmaster at gamma.co.uk

Gamma Telecom Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with limited liability, with registered number 04340834, and whose registered office is at 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD and whose principal place of business is at Kings House, Kings Road West, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5BY.