[c-nsp] LAN + Security solution hint

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Wed Feb 3 11:48:25 EST 2016

Years ago, my uncle was sailing to the Bahamas, and was navigating using
"dead reckoning" (triangulation using reference points on land, etc.).
He radioed a cargo ship to request his position. They politely declined,
for liability reasons, but offered to confirm or deny his guess.

Let's play the same game here: how about you start doing your homework,
and come up with your best guess, and we'll confirm/deny whether you're
on the right track.