[c-nsp] Cisco pptp server

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri Feb 26 11:25:02 EST 2016

First,

Why are you using PPTP and not either SSL VPN or IPSEC VPN? PPTP using ancient crypto and has been severely deprecated. Policy routing also has a lot of issues, including punting from CEF into CPU routing. Avoid it if you can. If you have higher metrics, why do you need it?

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-694-5669