[c-nsp] Cisco pptp server

Arie Vayner ariev at vayner.net
Fri Feb 26 23:58:15 EST 2016

What most likely happens is that ISP1 is using uRPF on their side, so when
you source traffic to the Internet with the source IP of ISP2's assignment
through ISP1's interface, they drop your upstream traffic.
(I am not 100% sure which direction you meant as receive and trasmit...
>From the point of view of the router or the vpn user, but what I described
would cause traffic from the user to reach the router, but return traffic
would fail...)

Arie