[c-nsp] lack of snmp parity with cli

Nathan Ward cisco-nsp at daork.net
Thu Jan 7 07:31:50 EST 2016

Hi again Mike,

FreeRADIUS uses SQL statements that you can customise, or you can write to flat files and then deduce state from that, or any number of things. It’s very flexible.

I’ve done extensive work with FreeRADIUS, it’s a bit off topic here and the FR public mailing list can be a bit hostile - feel free to drop me a line off list if you want some advice on how to make it work better for your use case.

--
Nathan Ward