[c-nsp] SFP+to QSFP on the 6880

Henri Grönroos cisco-nsp at hkkl.fi
Mon Jan 11 07:48:12 EST 2016

Hi Nick,

This module was supposed to be released in Q3/15.
For some reason BU postponed module until end of Q1/16 (supposedly to
come available with
Sup6T). Software support for C6880X and Sup2T was postponed to Q3/16.
So for now 40G options in Cat6x family are either C6840-X-LE-40G,
C6824-X-LE-40G or WS-X6904-40G-2T.

--
Henri Grönroos