[c-nsp] ISR4431-AX/K9

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Wed Jul 13 01:03:46 EDT 2016

Kind of worried based on
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/3900-series-integra
ted-services-routers-isr/guide_c07-726864.html that I'm also going to have
to buy:

ISR4430U-MEM-SSD

DRAM upgrade to 16GB, Flash Memory upgrade to 16GB, NIM Carrier and 200GB
SSD Bundle

Not sure if WAAS is required for NBAR2, though, or even if not, if I should
use WAAS instead, or if they are synonymous.

And 1300 WAAS Optimized TCP Connections seems tiny, considering the ASA 5520
in line with it reports high water marks of up to 187,000 connections,
though averages about half that probably. Maybe WAAS connections are not the
same, though .