[c-nsp] ASR 9000 Upgrade Expectations

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Jul 13 10:13:17 EDT 2016

We see around 1 hour of traffic loss due to upgrade times before adding in FPD and others, which can extend to more like 3 hours.

There were improvements that went in 533+ which should improve your experience. I haven't checked if 602 hit CCO but you may want to look at that, or wait for 534.

Jared Mauch