[c-nsp] ASA VPN/AnyConnect Licensing

Ulrik Ivers ulrik.ivers at excanto.se
Tue Jun 14 05:32:39 EDT 2016

If you go with the new PER USER licenses you buy the number of licenses that equals the total number of users in the organization that will use VPN (not concurrent users). These are not bound to a specific HW, they are bound to the company/organization. This means that it doesn't matter how many users that actually connect to each office ASA, you only have to keep track of the total number of VPN users in the organization.

Regards,
/Ulrik