[c-nsp] MACSec over EoMPLS

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Jun 20 14:27:45 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I've never dealt with MACSec before and I'm wondering if it will work between two CE devices that are connected together via EoMPLS EFPs. According to the following link, MACSec is supported on EFPs if the command 'mac-address-table evc-xconnect l2pt-forward-all' is configured:

https://goo.gl/izzxl1

Can anyone confirm this? Also, I presume once this global command is enabled, it is the functional equivalent of enabling 'l2protocol tunnel xxx' on all xconnect interfaces?

thanks,
evt