[c-nsp] Cisco IOS/XE :: H-QoS for Multi-VRF / Sub-interface setup

eyeballi77 eyeballi77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 04:45:02 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Can you help clarify for me on my understanding of the above.  I have a
10Mb cct and want share the overall bandwidth across all
VRF's/sub-interfaces as opposed to dedicating specific chunks of bandwidth
to specific VRF/interfaces.

By placing the parent policy on the physical interface with multiple child
policies relating to each of the VRF's.

My thinking being that traffic will be classified from each vrf to a
qos-group and the child policies with match/police/shape based on the
qos-groups.

Appreciate any guidance/input

Neil