[c-nsp] Cisco IOS/XE :: H-QoS for Multi-VRF / Sub-interface setup

eyeballi77 eyeballi77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:25:26 EDT 2016

Thanks Brian for your response,

I have also looked into this also under our previous topic (
http://goo.gl/wmVffr), but I believe this approach shares the default class
through the fragment key word (if I understand it correctly).

The key point that I need input on is the ability to use qos-groups across
the multiple VRF's to shape the common traffic classes to a single
bandwidth.