[c-nsp] XRIOS commit tp TFTP

Nemeth Laszlo csirek at cooler.hu
Tue Jun 28 08:06:42 EDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your mail.

May be the best option in this case is an alias, but i didn't find with
my best friend (Google) any usable info how can i do that.

I would like to do like this:

alias c commit;sh configuration commit list 1|utility XXX ; sh
configuration commit changes last 1 | file
tftp:192.168.1.1/OUTPUT_OF_XXX

So the XXX is a regex that get the commit ID from the "sh configuration
commit list 1" and i use it in the end of the last command where i send
the output of last commit to tftp.

Laszlo