[c-nsp] VPLS capable devices for two sites interconnect

George Giannousopoulos ggiannou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 01:12:59 EST 2016

Hi Adam,

> The mLACP feature is not available on cheap Cisco devices (ASR920)

I've seen a few documentation pages about mLACP on ASR920, like the
following

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/configuration/guide/lanswitch/lanswitch-ethernet-channel-xe-3s-asr920-book/lsw_mlacp.html#GUID-FBD980FB-D9DF-4075-B1AC-A353DDB0E0C8

Do you have any information or personal experience that it's not working as
described?

Thanks
George

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Adam Vitkovsky <Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk>