[c-nsp] Tail-f / NCS

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:03:02 EST 2016

Hi Guys - Have some of our "sales" team at Cisco Live atm, and they are raving about Tail-f / NCS and how we need to purchase it, and it will improve our provisioning efficiency by a whopping 90% (lol)....anyway, just after some "real world" feedback on this product...anyone tried it/using it....or is it way too early to be even considering these types of automation/orchestration products....Im very sceptical about handing provisioning control over to "another" software platform...

notepad might be slow, but at least I know what commands are being issued on our switches and routers :)

Cheers