[c-nsp] TI MoFRR flow

Adam Vitkovsky Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 06:41:05 EDT 2016

> Pavel Vraštiak
> Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:20 AM
>
> Greetings,
> is there please anyone that has successfully configured TI MoFRR? I have two
> ASR9ks. I would like to use one as a head and the other one as a tail for the
> MoFRR:
>
> head:
>
> <snip>
>   mofrr
>    flow mofrr-acl
>    clone source S to S1 and S2 masklen 32 <snip>
>
> tail:
>
> <snip>
>   rpf-vector inject S1 masklen 32 R1
>   rpf-vector inject S2 masklen 32 R2 R3 R1
>   mofrr
>    flow mofrr-acl
>    clone join S to S1 and S2 masklen 32
> <snip>
>
> I do not see anything forwarded and no joins on the head router.
>
> Is that a problem that on a tail ASR both RPFs interfaces are on the same
> linecard? I have not found a lot of information on this feature :(.

Hi Pavel,

So is it just two routers being connected by two links please?
How do the states look like on the tails?
When debugging do you see the tails sending joins in the proper format.

If you remove the MoFRR does the m-cast forwarding work over both links please?

adam

        Adam Vitkovsky
        IP Engineer

T:      0333 006 5936
E:      Adam.Vitkovsky at gamma.co.uk
W:      www.gamma.co.uk

This is an email from Gamma Telecom Ltd, trading as “Gamma”. The contents of this email are confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. This email is not intended to create any legal relationship. No one else may place any reliance upon it, or copy or forward all or any of it in any form (unless otherwise notified). If you receive this email in error, please accept our apologies, we would be obliged if you would telephone our postmaster on +44 (0) 808 178 9652 or email postmaster at gamma.co.uk

Gamma Telecom Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales, with limited liability, with registered number 04340834, and whose registered office is at 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD and whose principal place of business is at Kings House, Kings Road West, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 5BY.