[c-nsp] Can you upgrade WS-X6908-10G-2T to -2TXL?

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 4 09:27:13 EDT 2016

On 04/05/16 14:20, James Bensley wrote:
> What do TAC say?
>
> If they say the card will function as normal and it doesn't void your
> support then I'd be inclined to keep the card.

Right up until you RMA it and the *next* TAC engineer says it's a fake
and you can't have a replacement, and the previous engineer is nowhere
to be found.

I would get written confirmation from the account manager before I'd
keep the card, personally. TAC engineers simply don't have the authority
to issue the kind of assurances that such an expensive piece of hardware
warrants.