[c-nsp] ASR9k Bundle QoS in 6.0.1

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Sat May 14 07:47:37 EDT 2016

On 14 May 2016 at 14:35, Mark Tinka <mark.tinka at seacom.mu> wrote:
> I'd have had to get into a packet capture to drill deeper into the issue,
> but this is a production box. The quagmire is that the affected traffic is
> hyper-sensitive, but it is the one that would be useful with a packet
> capture :-\.

You can do 'packet-via-dmem' capture in production for transit traffic
without ill-effect. The TAC engineers note about flow based balancing
is same for every vendor, only way to do it, without introducing
reordering. If there is entropy, unfair balancing can be fixed by the
solution mentioned earlier, your problem seemed indeed to be with
platform somehow not seeing multiple flows.

--
  ++ytti