[c-nsp] NG-MVPN support on 7600/SUP|RSP720

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Mon May 16 20:45:52 EDT 2016

Hi,

I have a bunch of 9Ks in a mVPN Profile 4 configuration.  Works a treat.

I’m trying to see if there’s a way that I can extend that mVPN topology to a MPLS enabled 7600/SUP|RSP720-3BXL.

CCO and CFN seem to suggest that there’s support for mVPN (maybe not necessarily Profile 4, although CFN suggests that RSP720 has Partitioned MDT support).

But CCO and CFN have either lied and/or provided incorrect information.

Anyone have any thoughts/experiences?

Thanks!