[c-nsp] Pre-owned equipment vender

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Thu May 19 00:30:44 EDT 2016

Yet another plus 1 for Curvature.  They're pretty awesome.  Our rep is
Lee Jacobs.  Great dude.  I'm pretty sure Curvature has ruined
virtually ever other vendor for me.  There are very few that respond
as quickly.

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 7:12 PM, CiscoNSP List
<CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com> wrote:

> If you purchase from Curvature, and purchase their support, you basically get tech support(Not overly great, but TAC isnt either lol)+advanced hardware replacement , but you dont get access to software updates....hence why we purchase smartnet on any kit we get from Curvature.

>>> networkequipment.net
>>> worldwidesupply.net/

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0