[c-nsp] ASR920 stops routing unexpectedly

Spyros Kakaroukas s.kakaroukas at connecticore.com
Thu May 19 10:54:10 EDT 2016

Hey,

Sorry to hijack the thread, but in case anyone's interested, I just had the
same issue ( the ME3600X one ) occur once again. This time, I logged sh tech
and the results of the show commands Mark mentioned on the previous thread,
and will be forwarding them to TAC. If anyone wants any info on the logs,
hit me off-list.

Will let you know if I get any new info.

My thoughts and words are my own.

Kind Regards,

Spyros