[c-nsp] FNF vs "old" netflow

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 17:39:25 EDT 2016

Cheers Mark...yes, agree 100%...the amount of time spent dealing with issues for consumption data is mind boggling at our Company....moving away from it(Netflow), and using 95th, fixed rate (snmp graphs as you have mentioned)  is where we want to be....unfortunately I have to deal with the migration of 1000's of customers, and also continue to support our legacy billing via Netflow until we are fully migrated.....lol, hence why I was hoping partially simplifying the netflow component would alleviate some of the stress(And also current fat finger issues)....If we lose some east/west traffic(i.e. traffic between customer sites on same box), we are not overly concerned....of course from a network analytical perspective, having this data is extremely beneficial...

Thanks