[c-nsp] Cisco nas coa pppoe dynamic qos

Greg Antic greg.antic at stc.za.com
Sun May 22 02:37:52 EDT 2016

Thanks Pshem. I tried something similar to yours and it also didn't work. We are using ISR routers on IOS 15.3 so it may be a feature issue or ISR limitation, whats odd is you can debug aaa coa on the router and it seems happy with the coa but just doesn't know what to do with it. The feature navigator doesn't really say yes/no. I'll need to lab on an XE platform.

Kind Regards,

Greg Antic
Smart Technology Centre (Pty) Ltd

+27 87 310 1751 / Tel
greg.antic at stc.za.com<mailto:greg.antic at stc.za.com>
Block 2, Townsend Office Park, No. 1 Townsend Road,<x-apple-data-detectors://18> Bedfordview, 2008