[c-nsp] VSM NAT - throughput

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Mon May 23 04:12:29 EDT 2016

Hi,

Thank you for this. I'm just a little concerned that this looks like a
exact copy of the section of the document on the ISM card (with ISM
replaced with VSM):
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/11939006/cgv6-ism-cgnnat44-deployment-guide#nat44-on-ism-configuration

So they either exactly the same, or it's just a copy-paste error.

Also reading this section:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12019576/cgv6-vsm-cgn-nat44-deployment-guide#handling-of-asymmetric-i2o-and-o2i-traffic-with-better-performance
seems to indicate a different setup from ISM card (our traffic is highly
asymmetric, this would apply).

I have not found any information on the actual throughput either.

kind regards
Pshem