[c-nsp] ASR902 "DYNAMIC EAID EXHAUSTED" errors

Sander Steffann sander at steffann.nl
Tue Nov 8 14:42:39 EST 2016

Hi,

Does anybody have a clue what this means:

%IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: SIP0: cylon_mgr:  ****DYNAMIC EAID EXHAUSTED ***** Cylon(1) Partition(9)

I'm seeing it a *lot* on an asr902 even during the time when it doesn't seem to drop packets. We're still researching why it does start to drop packets sometimes, and I'm wondering if this error is related or if we're looking at two different issues.

We're still running asr900rsp2-universalk9_npe.03.13.05.S.154-3.S5-ext.bin on this box, we will upgrade in the next maintenance window.

Cheers,
Sander