[c-nsp] 720-3BXL IOS 15

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sat Nov 19 11:05:29 EST 2016

  Which is exactly what we are doing, as the RSP720's are pretty much dirt
cheap in the used market today.  I have some SUP720's running on the SXJ
release, and it's at 95% memory usage with several full feeds of IPv4/IPv6.
Jumping to the RSP720 with 4G RAM, I figure will hold us till we actually
exhaust TCAM, and buys a little time to decide what I want to actually do to
replace my 7606..

---
Howard Leadmon