[c-nsp] 720-3BXL IOS 15

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:59:48 EST 2016

> Would be easy for cisco to implement some ram compression
> technique in the sup720 code which would be nice but I suppose
> it's not a priority.

"Not a priority" is quite an understatement.

This platform is nearly dead, ain't nobody gonna start implementing
software workarounds to extend the life of this platform, that doesn't
make any sense at all (for the vendor, I mean).

Besides, knowing the (7600) BU, I prefer they stick to backporting
single-line PSIRT fixes, instead of messing with code they don't have the
slightest clue about.

Lukas