[c-nsp] BGP with MPLS

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Tue Oct 4 11:52:20 EDT 2016

What you are talking about can only be done on ONE device, at least for L3VPN.  This is using multiprotocol BGP without VPNV4 bgp - which is fun in a lab, but quite useless in the real world.

Jeremy Stretch did a good write-up on this

http://packetlife.net/blog/2010/mar/29/inter-vrf-routing-vrf-lite/

You may need to use vrf lite + physical cables, or a dirty combination of the above, but I wouldn't recommend it.