[c-nsp] BGP with MPLS

Maile Halatuituia maile.halatuituia at tcc.to
Tue Oct 4 15:58:46 EDT 2016

?Mattias

Thanks for your reply now i have more clear of what it is i am trying to do on my lab. What i need is to be able to setup the network now that in the future it would support L3 MPLS VPN, and L2 VPN.

Moreover i have this two L3 switch which i confirm do not support MPLS commands , with several L2 ones which i want to setup that it is Redundan as well. If one PE goes down every thing will still be working ....

I hope i am not add confusion to my question.

Cheers.

Maile.