[c-nsp] VRF-Lite between PE

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:38:35 EDT 2016

Your set-up is not ideal.

One option ('m not saying it’s the best) is that you can run layer 2
VLANs between your PEs for each VRF and run OSPF instances inside each
VRF. If you use different RDs on your PEs and use RTs to manage route
imports/exports you can have multiple customer VRFs and export the
default route from your upstream Internet providers into your customer
VRFs (route leaking).

You would end up with lots of VLANs stretched around but it would “work”.

Cheers,
James.