[c-nsp] Cisco ASA vpn hairpin

Pavel Dimow paveldimow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:55:13 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

I have a big problem in my setup and I don't know how to solve it plus it's
urgent :(

I have ASA1 and ASA2 and L2L IPSec tunnel. Everything working fine. Now, I
have vpn users that use l2tp over ipsec  to dialin in ASA1. They tunnel all
traffic to ASA1. Everything is working fine, thay can access all hosts on
ASA1 and they can browse the internet. The only thing that is not working
is that they can't access the hosts located on ASA2. I checked crypto ACL,
ACL and NAT rules everything looks fine. I have same-security-traffic
permit inter-interface on ASA1. Anyone here who can help me please?