[c-nsp] Hub and Spoke Q-in-Q

Arie Vayner ariev at vayner.net
Tue Sep 27 11:44:54 EDT 2016

Should be possible, and would most likely be easier to implement with some
of the "Metro Ethernet" type of devices. Maybe take a look at the ME3600...

Take a look at this config guide for some capabilities and ideas:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15-5_1_S/configuration/guide/3800x3600xscg/swevc.html

HTH
Arie