[c-nsp] Broadband Aggregation/Termination

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Apr 20 12:28:16 EDT 2017

Been running the cgnat for about 8 months….

No problems with google that I know of.

Yes, we log all cgnat translations… port-block allocation (pba I recall) was handy for causing blocks of 100 at a time to be handed out to the customers, thus causing logging to be much lighter

We did have a problem with our out-sourced email provider about the too-many-requests-from-one-ip thing you mentioned…. Junos cgnat tricks worked to fix that problem… I could dig in to the actual junos commands if you need them

-Aaron