[c-nsp] IPerf alternative

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 03:43:39 EDT 2017

lll def check this out - Cheers - from a hardware perspective, pizza box 1RU servers work great, but we would also like a "smaller" option that we can send to various POPs for testing....has anyone got suggestions ?  I doubt the raspberry pi range would have the grunt to push 1G (or more?)...I maybe wrong though? perhaps one of the forks?

Cheers