[c-nsp] Port-Channel interface as the source for SPAN

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Aug 17 15:18:56 EDT 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 02:01:07PM +0200, Andriy Bilous wrote:
> Just a follow-up. Po interface is a L3 channel with subinterface po631.2310
> configured, adding filter vlan 2310 solved the problem.

What I find amazing in this thread that nobody bothered to actually
mention what sort of device this is about.

The syntax suggests it's a IOS or IOS XE device, "6.x" suggests it might
be a NX-OS device instead, but even among those there are huge differences
between a N3, N5, N7 or N9...

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de