[c-nsp] Etherchannel QOS support on ISR4K

Antoine Monnier mrantoinemonnier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:00:32 EDT 2017

>From memory we were running 3.16.x on ISR4K with a service-policy applied
inbound on a port-channel to do marking. Config was "validated" by cisco
themselves before it was put into prod.
Was put into prod. Marking did not happen.
We were then told it is not supported yet.

Port-channel and QoS on ASR/ISR4K has always been an issue with lot of
different limitations depending on the software you run.