[c-nsp] nx3k fresh install - ports not forwarding

eyeballi77 eyeballi77 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 18:43:24 EST 2017

Hey Randy,

Thanks for the response.

The TOR's are in a back to back configuration with our core switches.  All
vPCs to the core operate as normal with full reachability to the TOR's when
I configured svi's on each of them.

On the TORs, there are no issues with peer link etc. & all consistency
checks report successful. The peer keep alive is using the mgmt vrf.

Ignoring the down stream switches from the new TOR's for the moment ( as
these are Dell FN410s IO Aggs in a VLT config) - I am at a loss why the
host access ports on the TOR's are not seeing the connected server.. The
ports are up/up put but not forwarding and no mac address is found on the
interface.

The TOR's themselves are learning all upstream macs as normal, hence the
successful reachability when testing to svi's.