[c-nsp] IPv6 FHS Etherchannel support for 4506/Sup7LE

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Wed Jul 5 10:22:25 EDT 2017

Hi,

before I forward this up the chain.

Does anybody have knowledge of IPv6 FHS Etherchannel support for 4506/Sup7LE

We are using the boxes for FTTH access and want to enable ipv6 ldra on the customer ports.

Our server facing ports are often on Etherchannels which is not compatible with the ipv6 ldra.

That is you cannot configure "ipv6 dhcp-ldra attach-policy server-facing" on port-channels.

I see there is an "IPV6 FHS EtherChannel support for doppler platforms" in the feature navigator which seems to affect 3850, 3650 platforms.

Any idea if this is on the roadmaps for the 4506.  We will be dropping port-channels for the time being to get dhcpv6 interface-id from customer ports.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                   CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de               Wildberger Weg 24/2