[c-nsp] Intelligent Bandwidth Management

Catalin Dominte catalin.dominte at nocsult.net
Mon Jun 5 16:15:38 EDT 2017

I migrated a customer with multiple offices around UK, off expensive leased
lines to DMVPN with two redundant broadband providers at each branch and
that worked out beautifully. Saved them a few tens of k first year and a
lot more after and got them 10 times more bandwidth capacity.

Again they seem really happy with their decision as it gave them insight
into what their network did and actually gave them more management of the
network.

For people who actually need it I can use the likes of Infosim to do funky
automated stuff, but most of the time customers just want good service,
security and redundancy. :)

Catalin Dominte
Unified Network Management Solutions
Nocsult Ltd