[c-nsp] cisco and juniper - virtualization (sdr, psdn, lsys)

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Mar 1 08:44:13 EST 2017

I understand that cisco vrf and juniper routing-instance are similar - both
separate routing tables

But on a lower level of virtualization, I know about cisco sdr (secure
domain router) and juniper logical system.which I thought were comparable,
UNTIL, I read about juniper psdn (protected system domains)

Are juniper psdn's more comparable to cisco sdr ? Or are juniper lsys's more
comparable to cisco sdr and juniper psdn is something different?

Someone please elaborate on these.

-Aaron