[c-nsp] Nexus OIDs

Paul Koch paul.koch137 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 20:18:53 EDT 2017

On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:05:24 -0500
Lee <ler762 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can almost understand the people that insist on using OIDs instead
> of names for polling, but not using names it makes it somewhere
> between difficult & impossible to figure out from an snmpwalk which
> mib variables one wants to look at.  The MIB files are here
>   ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v1/v1.tar.gz
>   ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/v2/v2.tar.gz

Yer, OID numbers are "only" meant to be used under the hood.  People should
really be using MIB module/object names.  Here's a useful list of oid
numbers/module/object names from our MIB parser/compile.  It contains 3838
MIBs and 465009 objects.

 https://www.akips.com/downloads/akips_mibs.txt.gz

	Paul.