[c-nsp] ASR9k QoS Scale/Usage Query

R Maha raaz.maha at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 01:34:27 EDT 2017

Hi Robert,

These sites would be helpful to you on understanding QoS.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/59901/asr9000xr-understanding-qos-default-marking-behavior-and-troubleshooting
https://null.53bits.co.uk/index.php?page=asr9000-lag
http://www.alcatron.net/Cisco%20Live%202014%20Melbourne/Cisco%20Live%20Content/Service%20Provider/BRKSPG-2904%20%20ASR-9000%20IOS-XR%20Hardware%20Architecture,%20QOS,%20EVC,%20IOS-XR%20Configuration%20and%20Troubleshooting.pdf

Are you referring to this command:

show qoshal resource summary [np <np>]

Displays the summary of all the resources used in hardware and
software for QoS such number of policy instances, queues,
profiles

Regards,
Rajendra