[c-nsp] Juniper MX240 & MX480

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Wed Nov 1 11:17:23 EDT 2017

Well it's as simple as having high-priority traffic protected under DDoS on MX platform (to have behaviour consistent with PTX or old T4k).
And yes there is a light at the end of the tunnel, since 17.2R1 all MX cards since mpc2-ng till mpc9 will have tuneable pre-classifier, so you can change the incorrect defaults.