[c-nsp] Add/Insert RADIUS id attribute

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Mon Nov 13 19:24:31 EST 2017

I’m trying to find a way to have an IOS-XE BRAS send some sort of group identifying RADIUS attribute based on either bba-group or PPP enabled interface. Is this possible? I do understand there is agent.id or circuit.id but those come from the access side and not something I can use. I do also realize I can look for the Interface slot/module/port/vlan but when you’re dealing with hundreds of interfaces, I’d rather define a constant and just tag the interfaces under a specific name/group and send that to the RADIUS server.

bba-group seems to be the best option for this as all interfaces are put under a bba-group. If only there were a way in RADIUS to see what bba-group the request is coming from. Any other viable options to pull this off?

--
inoc.net!rblayzor
XMPP: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net