[c-nsp] Cisco 2960G not passing DHCP

Alexandre Guimaraes alexandre.guimaraes at ascenty.com
Sun Oct 22 22:38:20 EDT 2017

Sound stupid, I know.

Once upon a time.... still stupid, I know.

Using the same 2960G, the problem was at Layer1 mismatch with some type of PDU or security doors controllers, some of these equipments don’t have port negotiation, so you have to set manually and check if the cable had the correct configuration T568A-B

att
Alexandre