[c-nsp] Cisco VPN group policy with RADIUS and OTP

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 17:23:59 EDT 2017

We have Cisco ASA for remote access VPN and we have LDAP server for
centralized directory server and we using onelogin OTP service (for
Token auth), at this point everything working great!

But now i want to create multiple groups "sale", "marketing" and
"finance", we are going to create ACL for each group so people can't
access specific URL or application base on their role, now question is
how to do that with RADIUS (also its in onlogin third party OTP)