[c-nsp] CISCO-AVAGO CISCO-FINISAR etc SFPs

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 07:05:10 EDT 2017

Are the cisco-avago, cisco-finisar "genuine" Cisco optics? i.e TAC will provide support if you are using them? Ours were purchased through a Cisco disty (As a Cisco part)....We are hitting multiple issues with them (10G Optic will not initialize in ASR920, 100G give no light/power readings in NCS5500)

I had never encountered them before - They came in Cisco boxes, have Cisco sticker on the optics, but also finisar and avago?

Thanks