[c-nsp] Xconnect me3600x - asr920 stops receiving packets

Fredrik Lund Fredrik.Lund at nc-spectrum.no
Fri Sep 1 09:37:43 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I am facing a problem with Xconnect between ME3600X and ASR920 which suddenly stops receiving packets.
A side(ME3600)x:
VC statistics:
    transit packet totals: receive 31, send 64
    transit byte totals:   receive 6054, send 14364
    transit packet drops:  receive 0, seq error 0, send 0

B side(ASR920):
VC statistics:
    transit packet totals: receive 0, send 54
    transit byte totals:   receive 0, send 9169
    transit packet drops:  receive 0, seq error 0, send 0

When I am doing mpls ping I can see that counters on B side is increasing. So I know that LDP is functioning

When I force another output interface on xconnect on the me3600x it works, so it seems like it is something with lsp. But I can't figure out where. We don't use any MPLS TE in our net.
When I do show mpls forwarding-table x.x.x.x on 3600x I don't see any hits on Bytes Label Switched.