[c-nsp] Recent 3750X oddity

Bryan Holloway bryan at shout.net
Wed Sep 27 11:44:24 EDT 2017

In case anyone's interested, this problem mysteriously stopped occurring
about two days after I first reported it to the list.

Curiously enough, it started happening again on Monday, September 25th,
and again it has gone silent.

Two separate individuals reached out to me off-list -- first in July,
and again the other day -- with similar symptoms, so I'm reasonably
certain that it's not just me.

I can also say with reasonable certainty that downgrading the firmware
from 15.2 to 15.0 seems to solve the issue.

Anyway, just an FYI for the list.