[c-nsp] IP SLA tracking, static routes and OSPF announcements

Scott Harvanek scott.harvanek at login.com
Sun Apr 22 11:23:27 EDT 2018

Muddasir;

Unfortunately I do not, the statistics command does not seem to exist;

sh ip ospf database statistics
                                       ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

sh ip ospf database ?
  adv-router        Advertising Router link states
  asbr-summary      ASBR summary link states
  database-summary  Summary of database
  external          External link states
  internal          Internal LSA information
  multicast         Multicast Topology
  network           Network link states
  nssa-external     NSSA External link states
  opaque-area       Opaque Area link states
  opaque-as         Opaque AS link states
  opaque-link       Opaque Link-Local link states
  router            Router link states
  self-originate    Self-originated link states
  summary           Network summary link states
  topology          Unicast Topology

Scott H